Bulletin 2097 Kinetix 300 EtherNet/IP Indexing Servo Drives let you standardize on a single communication network for easier commissioning, configuration, and startup. Integrate your entire control solution over EtherNet/IP-including HMI, controllers, I/O and motion-while maintaining reliable, high-speed connectivity.
- Continuous output power of 400 W…3 kW
- Input volts: 115…240V AC single-phase and 230-480V AC three-phase
- Supports five different index types and as many as 32 indices
- Memory module for automatic device replacement
- Programmable through Add-on Profiles in the RSLogix™ 5000 programming software (version 20 or earlier) or in the Studio 5000™ Logix Designer application (version 21 or later)
- Integrates with CompactLogix® controllers as part of Integrated Architecture™ system
- Integrates seamlessly with MP-Series™ and TL-Series™ servo motors and actuators
Built-in Safety Features:
- Safe Torque-Off is certified at ISO 13849-1 PLd/SIL2, and requires an external safety relay to meet EN954-1, Category 3. Prevents drive restarts after the safety circuit is tripped.