Our Bulletin 2099 Kinetix 7000 Servo Drives support motion applications with the highest power requirements. With a power output up to 150 kW, this drive extends the benefits of Kinetix Integrated Motion to an even greater range of applications. The Kinetix 7000 servo drive fits seamlessly into your Integrated Architecture system. It supports for permanent magnet (synchronous) and induction (asynchronous) motors. Safety features help safeguard personnel while assisting in productivity improvements.
- Continuous power output of 112…150 kW
- Input volts: 380…480V AC three-phase
- Integrates seamlessly into the Logix platform for high-power single-axis integrated motion
- Built on PowerFlex® power structure and Kinetix® control structure foundations
- Supports permanent magnet (synchronous) and induction (asynchronous) motors
- Integrates with the 8720MC Regenerative Power Supply (RPS) to provide motoring power and/or regenerative braking (8720MC Line Reactor required when using RPD module)
Built-in Safety Features:
- Safe Torque-Off is certified at SIL3, and requires an external safety relay to meet EN954-1, Category 3. Prevents drive restarts after the safety circuit is tripped.