Our Bulletin 2094 Kinetix 6000M Integrated Drive-motor systems combine the high-performance MP-Series™ food-grade servo motor and Kinetix 6000 servo drive technologies into a single, compact package. This system provides significant space savings and machine control system simplification. This on-machine solution integrates seamlessly with our Kinetix 6000 and Kinetix 6200 multi-axis servo drive systems and is designed to help reduce wiring time and simplify cabling.
- Continuous torque of 3.0…7.25 N-m (27…64 lb-in)
- Brushless AC synchronous servo motors
- Provide speeds of 3000 rpm, 3500 rpm, and 5000 rpm
- Upgrade easily to Integrated Drive-Motor technology with mounting flanges and shaft dimensions that are identical to MP-Series™ servo motors
- Allow you to connect as many as 16 Kinetix® 6000M Integrated Drive-Motor units to the Kinetix 6000M power interface module using one hybrid power cable and one Sercos motion network cable
- Rated IP66 with shaft seal (standard) and use of environmentally sealed cable connectors
- Include food-grade grease on shaft seal and USDA compliant food-grade paint
Built-in Safety Features:
- Safe Torque-Off is certified at SIL2/PLd when used with a standard Kinetix 6000 safe-off header. Prevents drive restarts after the safety circuit is tripped.