Bulletin 2094 Kinetix 6500 EtherNet/IP Servo Drives combine high-performance integrated motion with an open EtherNet/IP network. This drive can be part of a solution using EtherNet/IP to integrate high-performance servo and AC drives, I/O, smart actuators and any other EtherNet/IP-connected device. This drive provides safety features to help improve operator safety and enhance machine efficiency. Its modular structure provides an adaptable platform for future machine enhancements.
- Continuous power output of 1.2…22 kW
- Input volts: 324…528V AC three-phase
- Standard Ethernet eliminates need for dedicated motion network
- Integrates with the RSLogix™ 5000 programming software (version 20 or earlier), the Studio 5000™ Automation Engineering and Design environment (version 21 and later), and select ControlLogix™ controllers
- Interchangeable control modules allow axes to transition to different networks or safety functionality
- Dual-port embedded switch supports device-level ring (DLR) topology for EtherNet/IP™ applications
- Connects to business, commercial and industrial devices with no need for proprietary hardware or software
- Safety features include Safe Stop, Zero Speed Monitoring, Safe Direction Monitoring and Safe Maximum Acceleration Monitoring
- Safer access to guarded areas while a machine or process continues operation under limited conditions
Built-in Safety Features:
- Safe Torque-Off is certified at ISO 13849-1 PLe/SIL3. No external relay required to meet EN954-1 Category 3. Prevents drive restarts after the safety circuit is tripped.
- Safe Speed Monitor combines the Safe Torque-Off capability and an embedded safety relay with the Rockwell Automation® Safe-Speed Control core technology in one hardware option embedded in the drive. Certified PLe/SIL3.