Our Bulletin 2094 Kinetix 6200 Servo Drives bring safety options and flexible modular design to the multi-axis Kinetix 6000 servo drive family. Axes can transition from safe-off to safe-speed functionality, and from SERCOS interface to EtherNet/IP networks. The Kinetix 6200 SERCOS interface drive is compatible with the existing Kinetix 6000 system, so you can upgrade any number of installed axes to advanced safety where needed.
- Continuous power output of 1.2…22 kW
- Input volts: 324…528V AC three-phase
- Modular design simplifies wiring, simplifies maintenance, reduces spare parts inventory, and helps you adapt quickly to technology enhancements
- Safety features include Safe Stop, Zero Speed Monitoring, Safe Maximum Speed, Safe Direction Monitoring, Door Monitoring and Control, Enabling Switch Control and Safe Maximum Acceleration Monitoring
- Safer access to guarded areas while operation continues under limited conditions
- Reduces and monitors application speed so that an operator can safely inspect and perform limited work without completely stopping the machine
Built-in Safety Features:
- Safe Torque-Off is certified at ISO 13849-1 PLe/SIL3. No external relay is required to meet EN954-1 Category 3. Prevents drive restarts after the safety circuit is tripped.
- Safe Speed Monitor combines the Safe Torque-Off capability and an embedded safety relay with the Rockwell Automation® Safe-Speed Control core technology in one hardware option embedded in the drive. Certified PLe/SIL3.