Our Bulletin 2094 Kinetix 6000 Multi-axis Servo Drives help improve system performance while saving time and money. This drive is designed to help make wiring, programming, operation and diagnostics faster and easier. It can also assist you in decreasing engineering and installation time while adding flexibility for demanding motion applications. Our drive handles global voltage requirements.
- Continuous power output of 0.3…3.0 kW
- Input volts: 195…265V AC three-phase and 324…528V AC three-phase
- Accommodates 1…8 axes on Power Rail
- Includes six inputs: 2 registration inputs, 1 home input, 2 overtravel inputs and 1 axis enable input
- Integrates seamlessly into the Logix platform for multi-axis integrated motion
- Greater flexibility in your machine design through compact size
- Advanced control capabilities for greater precision and throughput
- Reduces the total number of connections through simplified wiring and modular design
- Built-in support for multi-turn absolute encoders to maintain position during power loss
- Peak Enhancement configuration supports motion applications that require fast acceleration and deceleration for limited duration
- Produces torque up to 250% of continuous rated current for limited duty cycles
- Provides higher peak current, potentially downsizes the drive power supply and axis modules, and reduces required panel space
Built-in Safety Features:
- Safe Torque-Off is certified at ISO 13849-1 PLe/SIL3, and requires an external safety relay to meet EN954-1, Category 3. Prevents drive restarts after the safety circuit is tripped.