The Fieldgate PAM SFG600 is a device configuration management gateway and supports HART devices via PROFINET networks. The HART devices must have a unique device TAG. The devices must be in operation with a PROFINET controller and operated via the Siemens assembly ET 200SP with the 4xl 2-wire HART analog modules with HART capabilities. During production, the Fieldgate is configured with the IP address supplied by the customer at the field network interface, and connected to the PROFINET.
- Industrial, robust and fully configured Fieldgate.
- Easy to connect via Plug and Play.
- Network complexity is not apparent due to fully automatic network scan for all HART devices connected to the Siemens ET 200SP in PROFINET systems.
- When used in conjunction with the Field Xpert SMT70 tablet PC, it's as straightforward as if the device were right in front of you and directly connected to the tablet, even in larger industrial plants.
- In combination with the Field Xpert SMT70 tablet PC, the device offers a unique, open, FDT-based PAM system for HART via PROFINET with Siemens ET 200SP remote I/O assemblies (no vendor lock-in).
- Provides access for entire maintenance teams with up to ten mobile operators and up to 1024 HART devices in a single PROFINET segment of a system.
The Fieldgate PAM SFG600 enables device configuration for HART devices in PROFINET systems with Siemens ET 200SP HART remote I/O assemblies. Up to 10 user can connect via Field Xpert SMT70 up to 1024 HART devices quickly and easily, without having to scan or configure the network.