The Field Xpert SMT77 tablet PC for device configuration enables mobile plant asset management in hazardous (Ex Zone 1) and non-hazardous areas. It is suitable for commissioning and maintenance staff to manage Endress+Hauser and third-party field instruments with digital communication interface. This tablet PC is designed as a complete solution that comes with pre-installed driver libraries and is an easy-to-use, touch-enabled tool used to manage field instruments during the entire life cycle.
- High-performance, robust tablet for use in Ex Zone 1 areas with a large 10.1" display and a battery runtime of up to 5 hours.
- Touch-enabled device configuration software with a direct link to the Netilion Platform for optimized plant asset management.
- Pre-installed device driver libraries for all of the important industrial protocols.
- Fast connection to devices with a single click thanks to automatic hardware detection, online application software and DTM/driver update service offer new functionality and maximum security.
- Integrated Heartbeat Verification incl. PDF documentation.
- Connection to Endress+Hauser Bluetooth and WLAN devices - perfect for difficult-to-access instruments.
- Recommendation: The Library application is a valuable supplement for Field Xpert. Library saves and organizes all your documents generated with Field Xpert in the Endress+Hauser Cloud making everything safe, up to date and available everywhere.
The Field Xpert SMT77 for device configuration enables mobile plant asset management in areas categorized as Ex Zone 1. It is suitable for commissioning and maintenance staff to easily manage field instruments with a digital communication interface. The touch-enabled tablet PC is designed as a complete solution. It comes with comprehensive pre-installed driver libraries and offers users a modem software user interface to manage instruments throughout the entire life cycle.