The Field Xpert SMT70 tablet PC for device configuration enables mobile plant asset management in hazardous (Ex zone 2) and non-hazardous areas. It is suitable for commissioning and maintenance staff to manage Endress+Hauser and third-party field instruments with digital communication interface. This tablet PC is designed as a complete solution that comes with pre-installed driver libraries and is an easy-to-use, touch-enabled tool used to manage field instruments during their entire life cycle.
- High-performance, robust tablet with large 11.6" display and a battery runtime of up to 14 hours.
- Touch-enabled device configuration software with a direct link to the Netilion Platform for optimized plant asset management.
- Pre-installed device driver libraries for all of the important industrial protocols.
- Fast connection to devices with a single click thanks to automatic hardware detection, Online application software and DTM/Drivers update service offers new functionality and maximum security.
- Integrated Heartbeat Verification incl. PDF documentation.
- Connection to Endress+Hauser Bluetooth and WLAN devices - perfect for difficult-to-access instruments.
- Recommendation: The Library application is a valuable supplement for Field Xpert. Library saves and organizes all your documents generated with Field Xpert in the Endress+Hauser Cloud making everything safe, up to date and available everywhere.
The Field Xpert SMT70 tablet PC for device configuration enables mobile plant asset management in hazardous and non-hazardous areas. It is suitable for commissioning and maintenance. It manages Endress+Hauser and third-party instruments with a digital communication interface and documents the progress of the work. The SMT70 designed as a complete solution, comes with pre-installed driver library and is an easy-to-use, touch-enabled tool for managing devices throughout their entire life cycle.