Connect Sensor FXA30B is a fully integrated, battery-powered cellular gateway with inputs for connecting to a wide range of field devices. Designed to work in rugged industrial environments, the FXA30B is the ideal solution for remote monitoring in places where power is not easily available. It can even be used as power supply for the field device and measured values can be visualized via the SupplyCare Hosting cloud solution.
- Level, flow and pressure visualization at the desk regardless of location and powered by the gateway in remote areas
- Easy connection to field devices
- If desired, bundled with cellular communication service
- Flexible for battery use on remote places or powered by DC
Battery-powered remote cellular monitoring of connected analog as well as digital field devices via mobile communications.
- External, configurable power outputs eliminate the need for sensor power supplies
- Configuration of measuring and transmission cycles
- Weatherproof enclosure with wide temperature range makes it ideal for use in all environments
- Four 4 to 20mA input channels, one serial Modbus channel for up to 4 devices and one digital input for wake up special condition