The OUSAF44 UV sensor monitors the concentration of your product in process liquids. Its outstanding filter performance ensures highest linearity and full consistency with lab results. This provides you with fast and reliable process information and increases the yield of your product. You also benefit from EasycalTM – the patented system for easy, liquid-free online calibration traceable to NIST. OUSAF44 is approved for hazardous areas (ATEX, FM) and suitable for hygienic processes (CIP/SIP).
- Fast and reliable monitoring of product concentration for better process control and simplified quality control
- Precise measured values with full consistency to laboratory results
- Patented EasycalTM system option for easy, liquid-free online calibration traceable to NIST
- Low-maintenance sensor with long service life and stable operation
- Outstanding filter performance provides highest linearity
- Suitable for cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sterilization-in-place (SIP)
- Approved for hazardous area use
The OUSAF44 sensor measures the UV absorption for:
- Measurement of protein concentrations
- Chromatography control
- Permeate and retentate monitoring
- Concentration measurement of organic compounds
- Aromatics detection
- Filter monitoring
With its international explosion-protection approvals, such as ATEX and FM, the sensor is suitable for hazardous area use.