OUSAF12 is an optical sensor for the inline detection of suspended solids and product interphases in many industries. It supports you with reliable absorbance measurements to accurately control the quality of products and processes, and to improve production efficiency. OUSAF12 is ready for all kinds of environments, from hazardous areas (ATEX, FM) to hygienic processes (CIP/SIP).
Better product quality monitoring in pharmaceutical and chemical processes
- Cost savings and reduced product loss thanks to fast interphase detection
- Low-maintenance sensor with long service life and stable operation
- Color-independent measurement
- Easy and liquid-free verification
- Suitable for cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sterilization-in-place (SIP)
- Approved for hazardous area use
The OUSAF12 sensor measures turbidity or color absorption for:
- Quality control / Purity monitoring
- Filter monitoring
- Condensate monitoring
- Turbidity in breweries
- Heat exchanger leakage detection
- Turbidity in brine
With its international explosion-protection approvals, such as ATEX and FM, the sensor is suitable for hazardous area use.