Liquiline CM44P is the first transmitter that gives you the opportunity of combining process photometers and Memosens sensors. It facilitates the setup of complete measuring points for monitoring processes such as chromatography, fermentation, phase separation and filtration. The transmitter saves time and money by offering seamless system integration, simple operation and a reduced need for spare part stock. Liquiline CM44P brings all benefits of the Liquiline platform to process photometers.
Intelligent design: One controller for all parameters including process photometers
- Cost-saving and comfortable set-up of measuring points: Combine up to two process photometers and four Memosens sensors for a perfect fit to your application
- Easy to operate and calibrate thanks to intuitive user interface and menu guidance
- Seamless integration into distributed control systems thanks to digital fieldbus protocols such as Modbus, PROFIBUS and EtherNet/IP
- Process control and safety: Integrated web server that allows the operator to remotely view diagnostic data, perform configurations, or access device parameters in any web browser - even via Smartphone.
- Available as DIN-rail version for applications with limited mounting space - perfect for system integrators and skids
Liquiline CM44P is especially suited for applications in the following industries:
- Life Sciences
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
Liquiline CM44P features all common communication protocols and interfaces, such as:
- 0/4...20 mA
- PROFIBUS DP
- Modbus RS485/RTU
- Modbus TCP