The OUSTF10 scattered light turbidity sensor is used for measurement of suspended solids, emulsions and immiscible fluids in process liquids. It provides you with all desired information from product purity to filter blocking. As a result, you gain more control over the quality of your products and processes. OUSTF10 is ready for all kinds of environments, such as very high temperatures, hazardous areas (ATEX, FM) and hygienic processes (CIP/SIP).
Accurate and highly sensitive purity monitoring for better product quality
- Low-maintenance sensor with long service life and stable operation
- Optional long pass NIR filter to minimize color related measurement errors
- Reliable detection of heat exchanger leaks
- Suitable for cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sterilization-in-place (SIP)
- Approved for hazardous area use
The OUSTF10 sensor measures turbidity for:
- Quality control / Purity monitoring
- Filter monitoring
- Condensate monitoring
- Turbidity in breweries
- Heat exchanger leakage detection
- Turbidity in brine
With its international explosion-protection approvals, such as ATEX and FM, the sensor is suitable for hazardous area use.