The OUSBT66 NIR absorption sensor monitors cell growth, biomass processes, algae systems and crystallization processes. It provides you with reliable, precise measured values in real-time to optimize your process and your product yield. The sensor's hygienic design is CIP/SIP resistant and allows autoclavation. Equipped with NIST-traceable and certified clip-on filters, OUSBT66 is outstandingly easy to calibrate and verify.
Real-time measurement for optimized processes and product yields
- Reliable, precise measured values with excellent laboratory correlation
- Easy verification and calibration with NIST-traceable clip-on filters - no need for complex liquid calibrations
- Hygienic stainless steel body and sapphire windows without seals or crevices
- Suitable for CIP/SIP and autoclaving
- Various path lengths and sensor lengths for perfect fit into every fermenter and bioreactor
- PG 13.5 thread for standard assemblies or head plate installations
The OUSBT66 sensor measures the cell density, biomass and suspended solids in life sciences applications, such as:
- Cell growth in bacterial fermentation
- Mammalian cell culture applications
- Biomass during fermentation processes
- Monitoring of algae concentration
- Monitoring of crystallization processes
- Suspended solids measurement
OUSBT66 is suitable for laboratory, pilot scale and production fermenters and bioreactors.