Memosens CCS55D is a low-maintenance sensor for free bromine. It provides high-precision, stable measurement in seawater for desalination plants, process or cooling water, swimming pools and fish farming industry. The free bromine sensor ensures safe disinfection with bromine even at low water volumes. It features fast response times guaranteeing efficient process control. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, CCS55D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation.
- The right sensor version for every application: From trace measurement up to free bromine concentrations of 200 mg/l.
- Fast response time (t90 < 20 s) provides an accurate process view and enables prompt reaction to process changes as well as efficient process control. No inactivation in bromine-free media ensures fast measurement after addition of bromine.
- Increased process safety: precise and long-term stable measurement ensures consistent process monitoring and allows for individually adapted disinfectant dosing.
- Safe disinfection in seawater applications since disinfection with chlorine forms bromine compounds when used in seawater. Chlorine monitoring would lead to measurement errors underestimating the disinfection effect.
- More process up-time thanks to fast sensor exchange: pre-calibrate the sensor in your lab and then swap it into your process with plug & play.
- Connection to the Liquiline multiparameter transmitter allows for easy combination with other relevant parameters of liquid analysis such as pH and ORP.
The Memosens CCS55D free bromine sensor is suitable for a wide range of water qualities:
- Seawater applications such as desalination plants - to ensure reliable disinfection and avoid overdosing
- Food industry - to provide accurate control of water in fish farming
- Process and cooling water - where bromine disinfectants are used due to their reduced corrosion effect
- Pool water, therapeutic baths - where bromine is used due to the salinity of the water and as alternative to chlorine