CCS50 is a robust, low-maintenance sensor for chlorine dioxide measurement. It provides stable and fast measured values in water, process water and utilities. The sensor ensures efficient disinfection even at minimum water volumes and helps to achieve highest water quality and safety, to avoid overdosing of chlorine dioxide or to ensure the absence of ClO2 in beverage plants and reverse osmosis. CCS50 ensures continuity for the installed base of analog chlorine dioxide measuring points.
- Fast response time (t90 < 15 s) provides an accurate process view and enables prompt reaction to process changes as well as efficient process control.
- Increased process safety: precise and long-term stable measurement ensures consistent process monitoring and allows for individually adapted disinfectant dosing.
- Flexible installation: sensor can be installed in the CCA151 and CCA250 flow assemblies or in immersion assemblies. Measurement virtually flow independent at flow velocities above 5 l/h (CCA151), 30 l/h (CCA250) or above 15 cm/s (immersion).
- The low-maintenance, amperometric sensor reduces the cost of ownership of the measuring point, particularly compared to colorimetric measuring systems.
- Connection to the Liquisys chlorine transmitter ensures continuity for the installed base of analog chlorine dioxide measuring points.
CCS50 is an analog chlorine dioxide sensor for skid builders and end customers. It measures reliably in:
- Drinking water - to ensure sufficient disinfection
- Cooling systems or towers - to avoid pathogen growth
- Wash water for packed vegetables and salads - to ensure food quality
- Beverage plants - to secure the absence of chlorine dioxide