With its robust plastic shaft, the glass membrane protection and metal free connection, Memosens CPL51E can be used for grab sample analysis directly in the field or in the laboratory. The sensor comes pre-calibrated and is directly ready for use. Ideally to be used in combination with the mobile handheld Liquiline Mobile CML18 without any additional settings.
- The inductive Memosens sensor connection is insensitive to moisture and corrosion.
- Suitable for use in the laboratory or in the field to check your running process. A physical protection keeps the glass membrane safe in both environments.
- Automatic temperature compensation thanks to integrated temperature sensor.
- Fast response time even in cold ionweak water.
- Reference system with open aperture minimizes the risk of clogging.
Memosens CPL51E is suited for the following applications in drinking water, wastewater and process water:
- Check of on-line measuring loops
- Analysis of grab samples (on-site as well as in the laboratory)
- pH measurement at process points where no online measurement is installed