The Memosens Analog Converter CYM17 enables the easy use of digital Memosens sensors in your fermentation applications in the laboratory without changing your SOP. Memosens digital technology combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It eliminates any moisture issues and guarantees stable signals after autoclavation.
- Easy exchange of your existing analog sensors. Just install the Memosens sensors to your fermenter and connect them with the converter.
- Various adapter cables are available for easy connection of one Memosens pH sensor (e.g. CPS171D) and one optical DO sensor (e.g. COS81D).
- Thanks to the Memosens technology, the cable connection is insensitive to moisture, corrosion or dirt: you can count on the sensor's highest availability and your trial is safe.
- Memosens sensors have an excellent performance in process applications as well as in benchtop fermenters. Providing you with 100% measuring consistency from the first lab trials to the final scaled-up process.
- The converter continuously checks the Memosens sensors for highest measuring reliability and sets off an alarm if any error occurs.
The Memosens Analog Converter CYM17 enables the use of digital Memosens sensors in laboratories in biotechnology industries with your existing fermenter.