Silopilot FMM50 is an electromechanical level system. Depending on the sensing weight, the level can be measured in bins or silos with dusty, fine-grained or coarse-grained bulk solids or in tanks with liquids.
- High reliability level measurement of powdery, fine-grained or coarse-grained bulk solids
- Safe measurements in extremely dusty environments
- Fully electronic digital minimum fail-safe control, therefore no running down of the sensor weight into the silo outlet and no risk to the conveying systems
- Quick menu-guided local operation using a 4-line text display
- High performance three-phase engine (traction power up to 500N) using a single-phase supply voltage by employment of a converter, therefore simple electric supply
- Optional design with certification for application in areas subject to dust explosion hazard zones 20, 21 and 22 (measuring zone) or zones 21 and 22 (device zone), category 1/2D
For level measurement in bunkers or silos for dusty, fine or coarse-grained bulk products, or in tanks containing liquids.
- Process connection: Flange
- Temperature: -40 to +230°C (-40 to +446°F)
- Pressure: 0.8 to 3bar (11.6 to 43.5psi)
- Measuring range: 70m (230ft)
- Accuracy: ±5cm (1.97")
- International explosion protection certificates