Silopilot FMM20 is a low cost device for electromechanical level measurement in bins or silos with dusty, fine-grained or coarse grained bulk solids or in tanks with liquids.
- Tried and tested, reliable measurement of light bulk solids, e.g. cereals, plastic granulate, powder
- Safe measurements in extremely dusty environments
- Fully electronic digital minimum fail-safe control, therefore no running down of the sensor weight into the silo outlet and no risk to the conveying systems
- Quick menu-guided local operation using a 4-line text display
- Supply voltage 90 to 253VAC (wide-range voltage power unit) as well as 24VDC, depending on version selected
For measurement of light bulk solids such as wheat, plastic granules and powder in bunkers or silos with dusty, fine-grain or coarse-grain bulk solids.
- Process connection: Flange
- Temperature: -20 to +150°C (-4 to +302°F)
- Pressure: 0.8 to 1.1bar (11.6 to 15.95psi)
- Measuring range: 32m (105ft)
- Accuracy: ±2.5cm (0.98")
- International explosion protection certificates