The FQG66 source container is designed to hold the radioactive source with highest activities during radiometric point level detection, continuous level and density measurement. The radiation is emitted almost unattenuated in one direction only, and is damped in all other directions. This guarantees highest safety for the personnel and a reliable measurement.
- High safety level thanks to highest safety classification for the source supplied
(DIN 25426/ISO 2919, typically classification C66646) and simple and easy source replacement
- Extremely high shielding ensures that no control areas are generally required and that installation in accessed areas is possible
- Additional metallic protective capsule with O-ring seal to protect the source against mechanical and chemical influences
- Low space requirement and simple mounting and various angles of emission for optimum adaption to the application
- Padlock for fixation the on/off switch position and to protect against theft
- Easy identification of switch status through sight glasses on the cover or by remote display with proximity switches
Encloses the radioactive source used for radiometric point level detection, level and density measurement. Operating with very high sensitivity rod scintillation detectors, provide lowest possible radiation loads in the surrounding.
- Used if the shielding effectiveness of smaller source containers (FQG61/62) are too low
- Activity: 137Cs 740GBq (20,000mCi), 60Co to 185GBq (5,000mCi)
- Process temperature: No limitation (extraneous)
- Process pressure: No limitation (extraneous)