The robust device with a barstock thermowell is a complete unit ready for use with various housing transmitter heads to meet the application and space requirement needs. The unit offers enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability. A variety of process connections, dimensions, and materials (like 316L SS and Hastelloy C276) offer flexible application possibilities.
- High flexibility due to modular assembly with standard terminal heads and customized immersion length
- One Source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering for heavy process industry applications. Remove and install straight out of the box!
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor and transmitter assembly for a complete point solution
- All iTEMP® transmitters provide long term stability ≤ 0.05 % per year
- Fast response time with reduced/tapered tip form
- Head transmitter with easy selection: Analog output 4 to 20 mA, HART®, PROFIBUS® PA or FOUNDATION Fieldbus™
The TH13 temperature sensors are RTD assemblies installed in thermowells and designed for use in all types of process industries, including heavy industries, due to their rugged design.
The sensor is made up of a measurement probe with an insulated RTD element, sheath and a thermowell made of barstock material.
The sensor assemblies can be used in process industries such as:
- Power plants
- Offshore platforms