The high modular thermometer is used for several applications with harsh environments, e.g. in power plants, refineries or in the chemical or petrochemical industry. The robust device with barstock thermowell, flange connection and different head transmitter is a complete unit ready for use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability. A variety of dimensions and materials, like SS316, INCONEL600, HastelloyC276, Titan or Monel, offer flexible application possibilities.
- One source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering for heavy process industry applications.
- Remove and install straight out of the box!
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor, thermowell and transmitter assembly for a complete point solution.
- All iTEMP® transmitters provide long term stability ≤ 0.05% per year
The TH54 temperature sensors are Thermocouple assemblies installed in Thermowells and designed for use in all types of process industries, including heavy industries, due to their rugged design. They are made up of a Magnesium Oxide insulated thermocouple as a measurement probe and a thermowell made of barstock material.
The sensor assemblies can be used in process industries such as:
- Power plants
- Offshore platforms