The high modular thermometer is used for several applications in almost all industries. Examples are heat exchangers, furnaces, dryers, process reactors, etc. With different head transmitter it's a complete unit ready for use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability. It also enables very fast response times, due to direct contact measurement without thermowell. A variety of process connections and dimensions offer flexible application possibilities.
- One source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering. Remove and install straight out of the box!
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor and transmitter assembly for a
- complete point solution.
- All iTEMP® transmitters provide long term stability ≤ 0.05 % per year
Magnesium oxide insulated thermocouples, commonly referred to as MgO thermocouples, are used in many process and laboratory applications. They have many desirable characteristics making thermocouples a good choice for general and special purpose applications.
The sensors can be used on:
- Heat exchangers
- Power & recovery areas
- Flue gas
- Compressor stations
- Process reactors
- Metallurgical and glass manufacturing