The robust device is a unit ready for use within and existing thermowell and includes various housing transmitter heads to meet the application and space requirement needs. The unit offers enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability. A variety of connections, dimensions and materials (like 316L SS and Hastelloy C276) offer flexible application possibilities.
- High flexibility due to modular assembly with standard terminal heads and customized immersion length
- One source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering for heavy process industry applications. Remove and install straight out of the box!
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor and transmitter assembly for a complete point solution
- All iTEMP® transmitters provide long term stability ≤ 0.05 % per year
- Fast response time with reduced/tapered tip form
- Head transmitter with easy selection: Analog output 4 to 20 mA, HART®, PROFIBUS® PA or FOUNDATION Fieldbus™
The TH15 temperature sensors are RTD assemblies designed for use in all types of process industries, including harsh environments, due to their rugged design.
They are made up of a measurement probe with an insulated RTD element and sheath.
The sensor assemblies can be used in process industries such as:
- Power plants
- Offshore platforms