The high modular thermometer is used for several applications in almost all industries. Examples are heat exchangers, dryers, process reactors , reactor stations, etc. With different head transmitter it's a complete unit ready for use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability. It also enables very fast response times, due to direct contact measurement without thermowell. A variety of process connections and dimensions offer flexible application possibilities.
- High flexibility due to modular assembly with standard terminal heads and customized immersion length
- One source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering for heavy process industry applications. Remove and install straight out of the box!
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor and transmitter assembly for a complete point solution.
- All iTEMP® transmitters provide long term stability ≤ 0.05 % per year
- Fast response time with reduced/tapered tip form
- Head or field transmitter with easy selection: Analog output 4 to 20 mA, HART®, PROFIBUS® PA or FOUNDATION Fieldbus™
The TH11 temperature sensors are RTD's designed for use in the process industry or factory automation type of environment. They are made up of a measurement probe with a RTD, insulation and sheath.
Among other applications the sensors can be used on:
- Heat exchangers
- Power & recovery areas
- Carbon regeneration furnaces
- Flue Gas
- Compressor stations
- Process reactors