The single-channel iTEMP TMT142B transmitter with backlit display delivers highly reliable, accurate and long-term stable measurements in critical processes and hazardous areas.
It offers secure remote operation via its integrated Bluetooth® interface (Endress+Hauser SmartBlue app), packaged in a robust single-chamber field housing. It converts inputs from resistance sensors (RTD), thermocouple (TC), resistances (Ω) and voltage transmitters (mV) to a 4 to 20 mA signal and HART® 7 communication.
- Certified for use in hazardous areas as per international approvals:
- CSA (IS, NI, XP and DIP) and ATEX (Ex ia, Ex d and dust ignition-proof)
- Reliable, long-term stable and accurate temperature measurement even under harsh environmental conditions thanks to a pressure-encapsulated single-chamber housing and integrated overvoltage protection
- Bluetooth® interface: Save time and effort on commissioning, configuration and maintenance using the Endress+Hauser SmartBlue app
- Predictive maintenance with advanced diagnostic functions and condensed status notification according to NAMUR NE 107
- Newly developed backlit display with large digits for clear process information under all ambient conditions
- Temperature transmitter with Bluetooth® and HART® 7 communication
- Backlit display for clear process and diagnostic information in the field
- Universal input for resistance sensors (RTD), thermocouples, resistances (Ω) and voltage transmitters (mV)
- Reliability, long-term stability and high precision for safe operations in critical processes
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel housings for use in hazardous areas and harsh process conditions