The Pt100 cable probe is easy to install and provide a high operational safety due to reliable and accurate temperature measurement in common processes. Without additional thermowell the probe sheath is directly in contact with the process medium. This enables the cable probe to detect rapid temperature changes fast and accurate.
- High flexibility due to customized immersion length
- Fast response time with reduced/tapered tip form
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
The TH12 temperature sensors are RTD's designed for use in the process industry or factory automation type of environment. They are made up of a measurement probe with a RTD, insulation and sheath.
Among other applications the sensors can be used on:
- Heat exchangers
- Power & recovery areas
- Carbon regeneration furnaces
- Flue gas
- Compressor stations
- Process reactors