The award-winning smart temperature probe with integrated HART® transmitter and Heartbeat Technology features the world’s first RTD sensor unit capable of fully automated in-situ self-calibration. It effectively eliminates the risk of undetected non-conformities, reduces production downtime and increases product safety and process efficiency in applications of the food & beverage and life sciences industries. The device is fully compliant to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and GMP rules.
- Risk and cost reduction thanks to self-calibration and Heartbeat Technology
- No production downtime due to an automated and fully traceable inline self-calibration
- Automatized documentation, memory for 350 calibration points.
Printable calibration certificate - audit proof.
- Automated 4 to 20 mA loop check for saving time and increasing safety in your process. See how iTHERM TrustSens can perform a fully automated loop check in five easy steps. The video shows the device set up and benefits for your process.
- Elimination of non-conformities or undetected failures
- International certifications and approvals:
- EHEDG, ASME BPE, FDA, 3-A, 1935/2004, 2023/2006, 10/2011, CE CRN, CSA General Purpose
- Highest accuracy of measuring point through sensor-transmitter matching
- Specially designed for use in hygienic and aseptic applications in the food & beverage and life sciences industries
- Measuring range: –40 to 160 °C (–40 to 320 °F)
- Pressure range up to 50 bar (725 psi)
- Protection class IP67/68 or IP69K
- Communication: Analog output 4 to 20 mA, HART® protocol