The modular and robust thermometer finds its use in applications for the Oil & Gas industry but also in almost all industries. An optional head transmitter, with all common communication protocols, makes the device ready to use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability compared to directly wired sensors. The thermometer can be ordered either with resistance (RTD) or with thermocouple (TC) insert.
- High degree of flexibility thanks to modular design with standard terminal heads as per DIN EN 50446 and customer-specific immersion lengths
- Types of protection for use in hazardous locations: Intrinsic Safety (Ex ia)
Designed for use in the Oil & Gas industry with universal range of application:
- Suitable for installation in already existing thermowells
- Measuring range: Resistance insert (RTD) –50 to +500 °C (–58 to +932 °F), thermocouple (TC): –40 to +1 100 °C (–40 to +2 012 °F)
- Degree of protection up to IP68