The robust thermometer is designed for use in demanding and safety relevant applications e.g. in Chemical, Oil & Gas and Energy industry. Harsh environments, corrosive substances and highest pressures can be handled by the use of robust thermowells and special materials. An optional head transmitter with all common communication protocols makes the device ready to use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability compared to directly wired sensors. Flexible configuration possible.
- FM/CSA XP Class I, Div. 1 approved temperature assemblies for maximum safety
- One source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering for heavy process industry applications
- Remove and install straight out of the box!
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor, thermowell and transmitter assembly for a complete point solution
- All iTEMP transmitters provide long term stability ≤0.05% per year
The sensor assembly can be used in process industries such as:
- Offshore Platforms