The robust device is a unit ready for use within and existing thermowell and includes various housing transmitter heads to meet the application and space requirement needs. The unit offers enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability. A variety of connections, dimensions and materials (like 316L SS and Hastelloy C276) offer flexible application possibilities.
- FM/CSA XP Class I, Div. 1 approved temperature assemblies for maximum safety
- One source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering for heavy process industry applications
- Remove and install straight out of the box!
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor, thermowell and transmitter assembly for a complete point solution
- All iTEMP transmitters provide long term stability ≤0.05% per year
The T15 temperature sensor is a RTD assembly designed for use in harsh environments and explosive areas, due to his FM and CSA approvals.
The sensor is made up of a measurement probe with an insulated RTD element and sheath.
The sensor assembly can be used in process industries such as:
- Offshore Platforms