The robust thermometer is designed for use in demanding and safety relevant applications e.g. in Chemical, Oil & Gas and Energy industry. Harsh environments, corrosive substances and highest pressures can be handled by the use of robust thermowells and special materials. A optional head transmitter with all common communication protocols makes the device ready to use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability compared to directly wired sensors. Flexible configuration possible.
- FM/CSA XP Class I, Div. 1 approved temperature assemblies for maximum safety
- One source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering for heavy process industry applications
- Remove and install straight out of the box!
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor, thermowell and transmitter assembly for a complete point solution
- All iTEMP transmitters provide long term stability ≤0.05% per year
The T14 temperature sensor is a RTD assembly installed in Thermowell and designed for use in harsh environments and explosive areas, due to his FM and CSA approvals.
The sensor is made up of a measurement probe with an insulated RTD element, sheath and a thermowell made of bar-stock material.
The sensor assembly can be used in process industries such as:
- Offshore Platforms