The insertion measuring device Teqwave I was developed for accurate real-time liquid analysis in vessels and larger pipes. Dedicated to in situ concentration measurement, Teqwave monitors up to four measured values and thus reduces operational expenditure of a skid. Match your Teqwave transmitter perfectly to your production needs: You can individually define and extend your application range by use of the flexible app concept.
- Easy and efficient – real-time in situ liquid analysis
- Full transparency – constant monitoring of product quality without sampling
- Highest process safety – reliable metering due to robust, maintenance-free sensor
- Cost-saving – fewer measuring points due to multivariable measurement
- Customized usage – innovative app concept, easily expendable for changing measuring tasks
- Simplified process control – user-friendly operation and clear status visualization
- Local data backup – integrated data storage for measured values up to 7,5 years
- The acoustic waveguide measures precisely and reliably, even the smallest changes are detected
- Continuous concentration measurement of liquids in vessels or large pipes.
- Accurate and independent of flow profile
- Insertion length: 180 mm (7") or 500 mm (20")
- Industry-compliant, easy installation via DIN rail
- 3.5" TFT color touch display or LED indication
- 4-20 mA, Modbus TCP