The LPGmass is specially designed for flow measurement of LPG for dispensing and truck unloading. It combines an integrated temperature measurement with intelligent conversion functions, providing volume correction directly on site. LPGmass will be the preferred choice for system integrators, skid builders and equipment manufacturers.
- Excellent operational safety – reliable under extreme ambient conditions
- Fewer process measuring points – multivariable measurement (flow, density, temperature)
- Space-saving installation – no in/outlet run needs
- Space-saving transmitter – full functionality on the smallest footprint
- Fast commissioning – pre-configured devices
- Automatic recovery of data for servicing
- Measuring principle operates independently of physical fluid properties such as viscosity or density
- Accurate measurement of liquefied petroleum gas in refueling and distribution applications.
- Flow rates up to 70 000 kg/h (2570 lb/min)
- Volume flow calculation according to API table 53
- Robust, compact transmitter housing
- Modbus RS485
- Designed to meet application needs