The market for natural gas is still growing! Compressed natural gas has long been established as an alternative fuel for vehicles. Compressed natural gas is also considered the cleanest fuel for combustion engines. The new CNGmass is specially designed for dispensers. With this Coriolis flowmeter the mass flow can be measured with highest accuracy — independent of pressure and temperature.
- Excellent operational safety – reliable under extreme process conditions
- Fewer process measuring points – multivariable measurement (flow, density, temperature)
- Space-saving installation – no in/outlet run needs
- Space-saving transmitter – full functionality on the smallest footprint
- Fast commissioning – pre-configured devices
- Automatic recovery of data for servicing
- Measuring principle operates independently of physical fluid properties such as viscosity or density
- Accurate measurement of compressed natural gas (CNG) in high-pressure refueling applications.
- Flow rates up to 150 kg/min (330 lb/min)
- Process pressure up to 350 bar (5080 psi)
- Rupture disc available
- Robust, compact transmitter housing
- Modbus RS485
- Designed to meet application needs